Searching for: 'advice'[Back to Main] [Back to Help Index] [A-Z Index] [Search]
[ advice ]
What follows is some friendly advice. Heed these words, and you will live
a long and prosperous life.
* You should not kill people without a good reason to do so. Brainless
slaughter is not evil and it is just boring, especially for the ones
* It is not fair to utterly annihilate a player who is of a much
lower level than yourself, and doing so will upset more people than
you probably care to handle.
* Respect is earned and it cannot be conquered. Adventurers who stand
before someone who is far more powerful might want to be careful,
because a nervous-looking boy would be wise not to tell a big horned
demon to sod off if he were to encounter it in a dark alley, whether it
be out of fear or respect. How you wish to act in such situations is up
to you, but remember to think about the possible consequences of your
* It is not very nice to kill someone over and over and over again.
While it may be fun for you, it is not quite as fun for your victim.
If you feel that you have died an unfair death, contact the Player
Admin, and refrain from insulting your murderer, as it could prove fatal.
* Read all help files thoroughly; especially HELP ROLEPLAYING, HELP
LANGUAGE and of course HELP RULES.
* Take your roleplaying seriously. Create a character that you can enjoy
playing, and interact with other characters in a way that improves the
general atmosphere of the game. Remember that if you do not roleplay,
you can be ruining the game for everyone else.
* Do not spam. Doing it _will_ get you into trouble.
* Never _ever_ page a wizard more than once, and never _ever_ page
them to ask stupid questions such as: "Can you help me kill the
* Treat wizards with respect or fear, whichever you prefer.
* And finally: do not take DUMII too seriously. Play and have fun, but
for everyone's enjoyment, make sure to always follow the rules.
See also: RULES, ROLEPLAYING, LANGUAGE
1 matching help file found.
Page maintained by Mortrik