Searching for: 'built'[Back to Main] [Back to Help Index] [A-Z Index] [Search]
[ built-in-client builtinclient ]
BUILT-IN CLIENT FEATURES
DUMII has a few features that are normally mud-client features:
* MACROS (aka aliases).
* MAPPING system.
* Hot-keys (see MACROS).
* Connect-time triggers (see MACROS).
* Word-wrapping (see SETWIDTH).
* Showing output page-by-page (see SETHEIGHT).
* Command history (see CMDHISTORY).
* The ability to MEMORISE small texts.
* The ability to write many commands on the same command line
* Repeating commands (write "<nr>cmd", ie "3smile" to repeat it).
* Setting COLOURS on various things.
1 matching help file found.
Page maintained by Mortrik